Sunday 13 March 2016

Trip to the museum

On Wednesday, Year One classes went to the Auckland museum to learn more about insects.

We went to the Weird and wonderful education centre to learn about insects and bugs. We learned that spiders are called arachnids, the difference between moths and butterflies, and many more!

After the morning tea, we got to walk around the museum to explore some other things as well such as volcanoes, air new zealand exhibition.

It was super fun and we saw lots of amazing things at the museum.

p.s. more photos are welcome to sent to me sangahj@sunnyhills.school.nz

2 comments:

  1. Lots of learning for Room 10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I wasn't able to join you for your trip to the museum but I know you had a fabulous time. I can see that you all listened carefully and some of you have told me some really interesting things that you learnt while you were there. You have used this information to produce some great work in class!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment :)